First private CBSE affiliated school in J & K.
1. Experience of 24 years Education.
2. Strong Alumni presence in society.
3. Best board results ever in North India.
4. Exposure to all games.
5. The only school to provide balanced diet to students.
6. First school to have own air conditioned and well equipped auditorium.
7. Experienced learning for global exposure (JK MUN)- a model of functioning in the United Nations.
8. Hosted National Sports Event first time ever in the state after Independence.
"Someone feels the rain, others just get wet"
These golden words are rightly dedicated to Late Smt Ram Pyari Daluja as a sacred cause can never be espoused without the blessings of a pious soul. Smt Ram Pyari Daluja was a lady with a mission and a vision. Serving the humanity and community was in her blood. It was because of her desire of imparting good knowledge to the children that the dream of JK Public School came into reality. Now, the time has come to salute her intelligence, love and compassion and rededicate ourselves to do our bit in lighting the lamp of knowledge and wisdom. Today, the JK Educational Society elicits its strength from this backdrop.
- To empower each student to succeed in life and contribute to the society.
- To ensure that every student is inspired and prepared to be a passionate lifelong learner so as to be a productive individual in the working of local and global community.
- To develop each child to his/her fullest potential spiritually, intellectually and physically, so that he/she may grow with grace, enjoy freedom through knowledge, and lead a healthy, productive and meaningful life.
- To provide students with skills and exploratory experiences that enable them to reach their fullest potential as independent thinkers.